Generator Housing Containers
Discover a unique shipping container for generator housing conversion – introducing the Genertainer
Shipping container generator housing conversion is gaining in popularity.
So perhaps it’s time to learn how the Genertainer can make your conversion more efficient.
In fact, it’s not just generator enclosures that the Genertainer can be modified into, but also other types of plant housing too.
The Genertainer helps you save money and maximise container lifespan.
This special type of unit produced by Adaptainer offers unique advantages over standard freight container conversion.
The specially engineered high cube Genertainer is a container that includes cost saving features for generator and plant housing.
These cost saving features minimise your capital outlay and maximise the lifespan of the conversion.
Our special custom build modular plant housing comes ready prepared for easy conversion.
- Steel floor (fully welded).
- Post uprights for easy installation of doors in a choice of locations.
- Cut-outs for emergency stop buttons, cable/fuel entry points fitted as standard.
- Hard points all round for easy installation of lining panels and anchor points for cabling.
- Special door design allows simple removal of existing panel and replacement with ventilation louvres, whilst retaining high door gear for easy opening
- Ideal for many applications from plant housings through to office conversions.
- We offer an acoustic/ventilation design and fit service if required to ensure absolute compatibility with your requirements
Why containers converted into generator housing might be the ideal solution for you.
Containers can be converted to include the main features you may need for plant or generator enclosures.
- Acoustic lining.
- Attenuators for noise control.
- Ventilators installed for air inlet and extraction.
- Personnel access doors with panic release buttons.
- Hatches for fuel inlets.
- Exhaust outlets.
- Emergency stop buttons.
- Gland plates for cable outlet points.
And there’s some other great advantages too.
Durability is ensured with the correct paint preparation, even in harsh environments such as salt water atmospheres.
Plus, bulkhead walls provide plenum chambers and steel floors give bunded facilities to trap leakages.
Another advantage is that converted units can be recertified to allow worldwide transportation on existing intermodal infrastructure, such as container vessels, trucks and trains.
This represents obvious cost benefits.
Get a quality conversion, exactly the way you want it.
Custom conversion to customer design and specification means your requirements can be fully met.
Contact us today to learn more about using shipping containers for generator housing/enclosures.