Jobs at Adaptainer
Be part of a happy and productive working environment that offers opportunity and stimulating challenges
Work for a friendly and professional sales team close to Ipswich’s waterfront.
Adaptainer Limited is a sales and leasing company engaging in containerised equipment used for shipping, storage and accommodation. Today the company is regarded as a leader in the marketplace and technical innovator of intermodal containers. Adaptainer is looking for an Administrator to join their team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Arranging transport and managing deliveries
- Negotiating rates with haulage firms
- Raising invoices and purchase orders
- Assisting the Sales Executive and other members of the team
- Handle any enquiries from customers and clients and resolve efficiently
Skills / experience:
Outgoing and approachable, good at interacting with others and building relationships with a wide range of people.
Previous experience in transport job role is desirable.
Organised, with good attention to detail and ability to multitask, plan and organise workload to meet tight deadlines.
Must be able to work unsupervised and work well under pressure.